389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 18.104.22.168.
This release is only available in binary form for EL6 - see Download for more details.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 22.214.171.124
- several logconv improvements
- Design/Fine_Grained_ID_List_Size - ability to set idlistscanlimit based on index, index type, flags, and values
- Many, many bug fixes - see below
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds
yum install 389-ds
After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use yum upgrade
After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information.
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 126.96.36.199
Mark Reynolds (11):
- Ticket #356 - RFE - Track bind info
- Ticket 539 - logconv.pl should handle microsecond timing
- Ticket 471 - logconv.pl tool removes the access logs contents if “-M” is not correctly used
- TIcket 419 - logconv.pl - improve memory management
- Ticket 611 - logconv.pl missing stats for StartTLS, LDAPI, and AUTOBIND
- Ticket 47447 - logconv.pl man page missing -m,-M,-B,-D
- Ticket 47461 - logconv.pl - Use of comma-less variable list is deprecated
- Ticket 47520 - Fix various issues with logconv.pl
- Ticket 47509 - CLEANALLRUV doesnt run across all replicas
Noriko Hosoi (5):
- Ticket #47492 - PassSync removes User must change password flag on the Windows side
- Ticket #47523 - Set up replcation/agreement before initializing the sub suffix, the sub suffix is not found by ldapsearch
- Ticket #47534 - RUV tombstone search with scope “one” doesn`t work
- Coverity fixes - Coverity fixes 12023, 12024, and 12025
- Ticket #422 - 389-ds-base - Can’t call method “getText”
Rich Megginson (13):
Thierry bordaz (tbordaz) (2):
- Ticket 47489 - Under specific values of nsDS5ReplicaName, replication may get broken or updates missing
- Ticket 47354 - Indexed search are logged with ‘notes=U’ in the access logs
Last modified on 14 December 2015