389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 220.127.116.11.
This release is only available in binary form for EL5 (EPEL5) and EL6 - see Download#RHEL6/EPEL6 for more details.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
- several bug fixes including a security bug
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds
yum install 389-ds
After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use yum upgrade
After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information.
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 22.214.171.124
- Bug 1129660 - Adding users to user group throws Internal server error.
- Ticket 346 - Fixing memory leaks
- Ticket 346 - Slow ldapmodify operation time for large quantities of multi-valued attribute values
- Ticket 415 - winsync doesn’t sync DN valued attributes if DS DN value doesn’t exist
- Ticket 443 - Deleting attribute present in nsslapd-allowed-to-delete-attrs returns Operations error
- Ticket 616 - High contention on computed attribute lock
- Ticket 47331 - Self entry access ACI not working properly
- Ticket 47426 - Coverity issue with last commit(move compute_idletimeout out of handle_pr_read_ready)
- Ticket 47426 - move compute_idletimeout out of handle_pr_read_ready
- Ticket 47446 - logconv.pl memory continually grows
- Ticket 47457 - default nsslapd-sasl-max-buffer-size should be 2MB
- Ticket 47649 - Server hangs in cos_cache when adding a user entry
- Ticket 47670 - Aci warnings in error log
- Ticket 47692 - single valued attribute replicated ADD does not work
- Ticket 47707 - 389 DS Server crashes and dies while handles paged searches from clients
- Ticket 47713 - Logconv.pl with an empty access log gives lots of errors
- Ticket 47736 - Import incorrectly updates numsubordinates for tombstone entries
- Ticket 47750 - Creating a glue fails if one above level is a conflict or missing
- Ticket 47764 - Problem with deletion while replicated
- Ticket 47767 - Nested tombstones become orphaned after purge
- Ticket 47770 - #481 breaks possibility to reassemble memberuid list
- Ticket 47771 - Cherry pick issue parentsdn freed twice
- Ticket 47771 - Move parentsdn initialization to avoid crash
- Ticket 47771 - Performing deletes during tombstone purging results in operation errors
- Ticket 47772 - empty modify returns LDAP_INVALID_DN_SYNTAX
- Ticket 47772 - fix coverity issue
- Ticket 47773 - mem leak in do_bind when there is an error
- Ticket 47774 - mem leak in do_search - rawbase not freed upon certain errors
- Ticket 47780 - Some VLV search request causes memory leaks
- Ticket 47781 - Server deadlock if online import started while server is under load
- Ticket 47782 - Parent numbordinate count can be incorrectly updated if an error occurs
- Ticket 47787 - A replicated MOD fails (Unwilling to perform) if it targets a tombstone
- Ticket 47793 - Server crashes if uniqueMember is invalid syntax and memberOf plugin is enabled.
- Ticket 47804 - db2bak.pl error with changelogdb
- Ticket 47809 - find a way to remove replication plugin errors messages “changelog iteration code returned a dummy entry with csn %s, skipping …”
- Ticket 47813 - managed entry plugin fails to update member pointer on modrdn operation
- Ticket 47813 - remove “goto bail” from previous commit
- Ticket 47817 - The error result text message should be obtained just prior to sending result
- Ticket 47820 - 1.2.11 branch: coverity errors
- Ticket 47821 - deref plugin cannot handle complex acis
- Ticket 47824 - paged results control is not working in some cases when we have a subsuffix.
- Ticket 47831 - server restart wipes out index config if there is a default index
- Ticket 47858 - Internal searches using OP_FLAG_REVERSE_CANDIDATE_ORDER can crash the server
- Ticket 47861 - Certain schema files are not replaced during upgrade
- Ticket 47862 - Repl-monitor.pl ignores the provided connection parameters
- Ticket 47862 - repl-monitor fails to convert “*” to default values
- Ticket 47863 - New defects found in 389-ds-base-1.2.11
- Ticket 47869 - unauthenticated information disclosure (Bug 1123477)
- Ticket 47872 - Filter AND with only one clause should be optimized
- Ticket 47874 - Performance degradation with scope ONE after some load
- Ticket 47875 - dirsrv not running with old openldap
Last modified on 14 December 2015