389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 19 and 20 Stable repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
- server should restart cleanly after reboot - tmpfiles.d issues with /run have been resolved
- new feature - Fine_Grained_ID_List_Size - can set per-index, per-type, and per-value idlistscanlimit
- several bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 184.108.40.206
- Ticket #47534 - RUV tombstone search with scope “one” doesn`t work
- Ticket 47510 - 389-ds-base does not compile against MozLDAP libraries
- Ticket #47523 - Set up replcation/agreement before initializing the sub suffix, the sub suffix is not found by ldapsearch
- Ticket 47528 - 389-ds-base built with mozldap can crash from invalid free
- Ticket #47504 idlistscanlimit per index/type/value
- Ticket 47513 - tmpfiles.d references /var/lock when they should reference /run/lock
- Ticket #47492 - PassSync removes User must change password flag on the Windows side
- Ticket 47509 - CLEANALLRUV doesnt run across all replicas
- Ticket #47516 replication stops with excessive clock skew
- 6829200 Coverity fix - 11952 - for Ticket 47512
- Ticket 47512 - backend txn plugin fixup tasks should be done in a txn
Last modified on 19 November 2017