389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 19 Testing repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
- server should restart cleanly after reboot - tmpfiles.d issues with /run have been resolved
- This time the issue has really been resolved
- logconv.pl improvements
- bug fixes
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 184.108.40.206
- Ticket 53 - Need to update supported locales
- Ticket 54 - locale “nl” not supported by collation plugin
- Ticket 47354 - Indexed search are logged with ‘notes=U’ in the access logs
- Ticket 47387 - improve logconv.pl performance with large access logs
- Ticket 47501 - logconv.pl uses /var/tmp for BDB temp files
- Ticket 47513 - tmpfiles.d references /var/lock when they should reference /run/loc
- Ticket 47517 - memory leak in range searches and other various leaks
- Ticket 47520 - Fix various issues with logconv.pl
- Ticket 47522 - Password adminstrators should be able to voilate password policy
- Ticket 47543 - Mozldap - fix compiler warnings
- Ticket 47551 - logconv: -V does not produce unindexed search report
- Ticket 47533 - logconv: some stats do not work across server restarts
- Coverity fixes - 12023, 12024, and 12025
Last modified on 19 November 2017