389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 19 Testing repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
- Hard coded limit of 64 masters has been eliminated.
- Attribute encryption has been improved.
- Replication and SASL configuration has been improved.
- Error logging has been improved.
- fixed memory leaks.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 184.108.40.206
- Ticket 342 - better error message when cache overflows (phase 2)
- Ticket 447 - Possible to add invalid attribute to nsslapd-allowed-to-delete-attrs
- Ticket 571 (dup 47361) - Empty control list causes LDAP protocol error is thrown
- Ticket 47587 - hard coded limit of 64 masters in agreement and changelog code
- Ticket 47591 - entries with empty objectclass attribute value can be hidden
- Ticket 47592 - automember plugin task memory leaks
- Ticket 47596 - attrcrypt fails to find unlocked key
- Ticket 47599 - fix memory leak
- Ticket 47606 - replica init/bulk import errors should be more verbose
- Ticket 47611 - Add script to build patched RPMs
- Ticket 47611 - Add make rpms build target
- Ticket 47613 - Issues setting allowed mechanisms
- Ticket 47613 - Impossible to configure nsslapd-allowed-sasl-mechanisms
- Ticket 47614 - Possible to specify invalid SASL mechanism in nsslapd-allowed-sasl-mechanisms
- Ticket 47620 - Fix missing left bracket
- Ticket 47620 - Fix dereferenced NULL pointer in agmtlist_modify_callback()
- Ticket 47620 - Fix logically dead code.
- Ticket 47620 - Config value validation improvement
- Ticket 47620 - Fix cherry-pick error for 1.3.2 and 1.3.1
- Ticket 47620 - 389-ds rejects nsds5ReplicaProtocolTimeout attribute
- Ticket 47622 - Automember betxnpreoperation - transaction not aborted when group entry does not exist
- Ticket 47623 - fix memleak caused by 47347
- Ticket 47627 - Fix replication logging
- Ticket 47627 - changelog iteration should ignore cleaned rids when getting the minCSN
Last modified on 19 November 2017