389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 20 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 184.108.40.206
- Ticket 346 - Fixing memory leaks
- Ticket 47446 - logconv.pl memory continually grows
- Ticket 47692 - single valued attribute replicated ADD does not work
- Ticket 47753 - Add switch to disable pre-hashed password checking
- Ticket 47781 - Server deadlock if online import started while server is under load
- Ticket 47797 - DB deadlock when two threads (on separated backend) try to record changes in retroCL
- Ticket 47797 - fix the indentation
- Ticket 47816 - v2- internal syncrepl searches are flagged as unindexed
- Ticket 47824 - paged results control is not working in some cases when we have a subsuffix.
- Ticket 47834 - Tombstone_to_glue: if parents are also converted to glue, the target entry’s DN must be adjusted.
- Ticket 47858 - Internal searches using OP_FLAG_REVERSE_CANDIDATE_ORDER can crash the server
- Ticket 47861 - Certain schema files are not replaced during upgrade
- Ticket 47862 - Repl-monitor.pl ignores the provided connection parameters
- Ticket 47862 - repl-monitor fails to convert “*” to default values
- Ticket 47866 - Errors after upgrading related to attribute “dnaremotebindmethod”
- Ticket 47869 - unauthenticated information disclosure (Bug 1123477)
- Ticket 47871 - 389-ds-base-220.127.116.11-1.fc20 crashed over the weekend
- Ticket 47872 - Filter AND with only one clause should be optimized
- Ticket 47874 - Performance degradation with scope ONE after some load
- Ticket 47875 - dirsrv not running with old openldap
- Ticket 47877 - check_and_add_entry fails for changetype: add and existing entry
Last modified on 19 November 2017