389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 220.127.116.11.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 20 repository.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 22.214.171.124
- Ticket 47457 - default nsslapd-sasl-max-buffer-size should be 2MB
- Ticket 47748 - Simultaneous adding a user and binding as the user could fail in the password policy check
- Ticket 47750 - Creating a glue fails if one above level is a conflict or missing
- Ticket 47834 - Tombstone_to_glue: if parents are also converted to glue, the target entry’s DN must be adjusted.
- Ticket 47875 - dirsrv not running with old openldap
- Ticket 47885 - deref plugin should not return references with noc access rights
- Ticket 47885 - did not always return a response control
- Ticket 47889 - DS crashed during ipa-server-install on test_ava_filter
- Ticket 47897 - Need to move slapi_pblock_set(pb, SLAPI_MODRDN_EXISTING_ENTRY, original_entry->ep_entry) prior to original_entry overwritten
- Ticket 47900 - Adding an entry with an invalid password as rootDN is incorrectly rejected
- Ticket 47900 - Server fails to start if password admin is set
- Ticket 47907 - ldclt: assertion failure with -e “add,counteach” -e “object=,rdn=uid:test[A=INCRNNOLOOP(0;24
- Ticket 47918 - result of dna_dn_is_shared_config is incorrectly used
- Ticket 47919 - ldbm_back_modify SLAPI_PLUGIN_BE_PRE_MODIFY_FN does not return even if one of the preop plugins fails.
- Ticket 47920 - Encoding of SearchResultEntry is missing tag
- Ticket 47922 - dynamically added macro aci is not evaluated on the fly
Last modified on 14 December 2015