389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 18.104.22.168.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 20 repository.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 22.214.171.124
- Several bugs are fixed including security bugs – stop using old SSL version.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-126.96.36.199-1.fc20.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 188.8.131.52
- Ticket 47617 - replication changelog trimming setting validation
- Ticket 47659 - ldbm_usn_init: Valgrind reports Invalid read / SIGSEGV
- Ticket 47722 - Using the filter file does not work
- Ticket 47750 - During delete operation do not refresh cache entry if it is a tombstone
- Ticket 47750 - Need to refresh cache entry after called betxn postop plugins
- Ticket 47880 - provide enabled ciphers as search result
- Ticket 47905 - Bad manipulation of passwordhistory
- Ticket 47928 - Disable SSL v3, by default
- Ticket 47934 - nsslapd-db-locks modify not taking into account.
- Ticket 47935 - Error: failed to open an LDAP connection to host ‘example.org’ port ‘389’ as user ‘cn=Directory Manager’. Error: unknown.
- Ticket 47937 - Crash in entry_add_present_values_wsi_multi_valued
- Ticket 47942 - DS hangs during online total update
- Ticket 47945 - Add SSL/TLS version info to the access log
- Ticket 47948 - ldap_sasl_bind fails assertion (ld != NULL) if it is called from chainingdb_bind over SSL/startTLS
- Ticket 47949 - logconv.pl – support parsing/showing/reporting different protocol versions
- Ticket 47950 - Bind DN tracking unable to write to internalModifiersName without special permissions
- Ticket 47952 - PasswordAdminDN attribute is not properly returned to client
- Ticket 47953 - Should not check aci syntax when deleting an aci
- Ticket 47958 - Memory leak in password admin if the admin entry does not exist
- Ticket 47963 - RFE - memberOf - add option to skip nested group lookups during delete operations
- Ticket 47963 - skip nested groups breaks memberof fixup task
- Ticket 47964 - v2 - Incorrect search result after replacing an empty attribute
- Ticket 47965 - Fix coverity issues
- Ticket 47967 - cos_cache_build_definition_list does not stop during server shutdown
- Ticket 47969 - COS memory leak when rebuilding the cache
- Ticket 47970 - Account lockout attributes incorrectly updated after failed SASL Bind
- Ticket 47973 - During schema reload sometimes the search returns no results
- Ticket 47980 - Nested COS definitions can be incorrectly processed
- Ticket 47981 - COS cache doesn’t properly mark vattr cache as invalid when there are multiple suffixes
- Ticket 47989 - Windows Sync accidentally cleared raw_entry
- Ticket 47991 - upgrade script fails if /etc and /var are on different file systems
- Ticket 47996 - ldclt needs to support SSL Version range
- Ticket 48001 - ns-activate.pl fails to activate account if it was disabled on AD
Last modified on 14 December 2015