389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 21 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 184.108.40.206
- Ticket 47750 - Creating a glue fails if one above level is a conflict or missing
- Ticket 47838 - harden the list of ciphers available by default (phase 2)
- Ticket 47880 - provide enabled ciphers as search result
- Ticket 47892 - Fix remaining compiler warnings
- Ticket 47892 - coverity defects found in 1.3.3.x
- Ticket 47897 - Need to move slapi_pblock_set(pb, SLAPI_MODRDN_EXISTING_ENTRY, original_entry->ep_entry) prior to original_entry overwritten
- Ticket 47899 - Fix slapi_td_plugin_lock_init prototype
- Ticket 47900 - Adding an entry with an invalid password as rootDN is incorrectly rejected
- Ticket 47900 - Server fails to start if password admin is set
- Ticket 47907 - ldclt: assertion failure with -e “add,counteach” -e “object=,rdn=uid:test[A=INCRNNOLOOP(0;24999;5)]”
- Ticket 47908 - 389-ds 220.127.116.11 does not adjust cipher suite configuration on upgrade, breaks itself and pki-server
- Ticket 47912 - Proper handling of “No original_tombstone for changenumber” errors
- Ticket 47916 - plugin logging parameter only triggers result logging
- Ticket 47918 - result of dna_dn_is_shared_config is incorrectly used
- Ticket 47919 - ldbm_back_modify SLAPI_PLUGIN_BE_PRE_MODIFY_FN does not return even if one of the preop plugins fails.
- Ticket 47920 - Encoding of SearchResultEntry is missing tag
- Ticket 47922 - dynamically added macro aci is not evaluated on the fly
Last modified on 19 November 2017