389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 220.127.116.11.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 21 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
- Several bugs are fixed including security bugs – stop using DES and old SSL version.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-22.214.171.124-1.fc21.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 126.96.36.199
- Ticket 47451 - Dynamic plugins
- Ticket 47462 - Stop using DES in the reversible password encryption plug-in
- Ticket 47525 - Crash if setting invalid plugin config area for MemberOf Plugin
- Ticket 47553 - Enhance ACIs to have more control over MODRDN operations
- Ticket 47617 - replication changelog trimming setting validation
- Ticket 47636 - Error log levels not displayed correctly
- Ticket 47722 - Using the filter file does not work
- Ticket 47738 - use PL_strcasestr instead of strcasestr
- Ticket 47750 - During delete operation do not refresh cache entry if it is a tombstone
- Ticket 47750 - Need to refresh cache entry after called betxn postop plugins
- Ticket 47807 - SLAPI_REQUESTOR_ISROOT not set for extended operation plugins
- Ticket 47810 - RI plugin does not return result code if update fails
- Ticket 47905 - Bad manipulation of passwordhistory
- Ticket 47928 - Disable SSL v3, by default.
- Ticket 47934 - nsslapd-db-locks modify not taking into account.
- Ticket 47935 - Error: failed to open an LDAP connection to host ‘example.org’ port ‘389’ as user ‘cn=Directory Manager’. Error: unknown.
- Ticket 47937 - Crash in entry_add_present_values_wsi_multi_valued
- Ticket 47939 - Malformed cookie for LDAP Sync makes DS crash
- Ticket 47942 - DS hangs during online total update
- Ticket 47945 - Add SSL/TLS version info to the access log
- Ticket 47947 - start dirsrv after chrony on RHEL7 and Fedora
- Ticket 47948 - ldap_sasl_bind fails assertion (ld != NULL) if it is called from chainingdb_bind over SSL/startTLS
- Ticket 47949 - logconv.pl – support parsing/showing/reporting different protocol versions
- Ticket 47950 - Bind DN tracking unable to write to internalModifiersName without special permissions
- Ticket 47952 - PasswordAdminDN attribute is not properly returned to client
- Ticket 47953 - Should not check aci syntax when deleting an aci
- Ticket 47958 - Memory leak in password admin if the admin entry does not exist
- Ticket 47960 - cookie_change_info returns random negative number if there was no change in a tree
- Ticket 47963 - RFE - memberOf - add option to skip nested group lookups during delete operations
- Ticket 47964 - Incorrect search result after replacing an empty attribute
- Ticket 47965 - Fix coverity issues
- Ticket 47967 - cos_cache_build_definition_list does not stop during server shutdown
- Ticket 47969 - COS memory leak when rebuilding the cache
- Ticket 47970 - Account lockout attributes incorrectly updated after failed SASL Bind
- Ticket 47973 - During schema reload sometimes the search returns no results
- Ticket 47980 - Nested COS definitions can be incorrectly processed
- Ticket 47981 - COS cache doesn’t properly mark vattr cache as invalid when there are multiple suffixes
- Ticket 47988 - Schema learning mechanism, in replication, unable to extend an existing definition
- Ticket 47989 - Windows Sync accidentally cleared raw_entry
- Ticket 47991 - upgrade script fails if /etc and /var are on different file systems
- Ticket 47996 - ldclt needs to support SSL Version range
- Ticket 48001 - ns-activate.pl fails to activate account if it was disabled on AD
Last modified on 14 December 2015