389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 18.104.22.168.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 21, 22 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 22.214.171.124
- Several bugs are fixed including 2 security bugs
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-126.96.36.199-1.fc21 and https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-188.8.131.52-1.fc22.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 184.108.40.206
- Bug 1199675 - CVE-2014-8112 CVE-2014-8105 389-ds-base: various flaws [fedora-all]
- Ticket 47431 - Duplicate values for the attribute nsslapd-pluginarg are not handled correctly
- Ticket 47451 - dynamic plugins - fix crash caused by invalid plugin config
- Ticket 47728 - compilation failed with ‘ incomplete struct/union/enum’ if not set USE_POSIX_RWLOCKS
- Ticket 47742 - 64bit problem on big endian: auth method not supported
- Ticket 47801 - RHDS keeps on logging write_changelog_and_ruv: failed to update RUV for unknown
- Ticket 47828 - DNA scope: allow to exlude some subtrees
- Ticket 47836 - Do not return ‘0’ as empty fallback value of nsds5replicalastupdatestart and nsds5replicalastupdatestart
- Ticket 47901 - After total init, nsds5replicaLastInitStatus can report an erroneous error status (like ‘Referral’)
- Ticket 47936 - Create a global lock to serialize write operations over several backends
- Ticket 47957 - Make ReplicaWaitForAsyncResults configurable
- Ticket 48001 - ns-activate.pl fails to activate account if it was disabled on AD
- Ticket 48003 - add template scripts
- Ticket 48003 - build “suite” framework
- Ticket 48005 - ns-slapd crash in shutdown phase
- Ticket 48021 - nsDS5ReplicaBindDNGroup checkinterval not working properly
- Ticket 48027 - revise the rootdn plugin configuration validation
- Ticket 48030 - spec file should run “systemctl stop” against each running instance instead of dirsrv.target
- Ticket 48048 - Fix coverity issues - 2015/2/24
- Ticket 48048 - Fix coverity issues - 2015/3/1
- Ticket 48109 - substring index with nssubstrbegin: 1 is not being used with filters like (attr=x*)
Last modified on 19 November 2017