389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 220.127.116.11.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 22 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source and Download nunc-stans Source.
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-22.214.171.124-1.fc22.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 126.96.36.199
- Enable nunc-stans in the build.
- Ticket 47490 - test case failing if 47721 is also fixed
- Ticket 47640 - Linked attributes transaction not aborted when linked entry does not exit
- Ticket 47669 - CI test: added test cases for ticket 47669
- Ticket 47669 - Retro Changelog Plugin accepts invalid value in nsslapd-changelogmaxage attribute
- Ticket 47723 - winsync sets AccountUserControl in AD to 544
- Ticket 47787 - Make the test case more robust
- Ticket 47833 - TEST CASE only (modrdn fails if renamed entry member of a group and is out of memberof scope)
- Ticket 47878 - Improve setup-ds update logging
- Ticket 47893 - should use Sys::Hostname instead Net::Domain
- Ticket 47910 - allow logconv.pl -S/-E switches to work even when timestamps not present in access log
- Ticket 47913 - remove-ds.pl should not remove /var/lib/dirsrv
- Ticket 47921 - indirect cos does not reflect changes in the cos attribute
- Ticket 47927 - Uniqueness plugin: should allow to exclude some subtrees from its scope
- Ticket 47953 - testcase for removing invalid aci
- Ticket 47966 - CI test: added test cases for ticket 47966
- Ticket 47966 - slapd crashes during Dogtag clone reinstallation
- Ticket 47972 - make parsing of nsslapd-changelogmaxage more fault tolerant
- Ticket 47972 - make parsing of nsslapd-changelogmaxage more fool proof
- Ticket 47998 - cleanup WINDOWS ifdef’s
- Ticket 47998 - remove remaining obsolete OS code/files
- Ticket 47998 - remove “windows” files
- Ticket 47999 - address several race conditions in tests
- Ticket 47999 - lib389 individual tests not running correctly when run as a whole
- Ticket 48003 - build “suite” framework
- Ticket 48008 - db2bak.pl man page should be improved.
- Ticket 48017 - add script to generate lib389 CI test script
- Ticket 48019 - Remove refs to constants.py and backup/restore from lib389 tests
- Ticket 48023 - replace old replication check with lib389 function
- Ticket 48025 - add an option ‘-u’ to dbgen.pl for adding group entries with uniquemembers
- Ticket 48026 - fix invalid write for friendly attribute names
- Ticket 48026 - Fix memory leak in uniqueness plugin
- Ticket 48026 - Support for uniqueness plugin to enforce uniqueness on a set of attributes.
- Ticket 48032 - change C code license to GPLv3; change C code license to allow openssl
- Ticket 48035 - nunc-stans - Revise shutdown sequence
- Ticket 48036 - ns_set_shutdown should call ns_job_done
- Ticket 48037 - ns_thrpool_new should take a config struct rather than many parameters
- Ticket 48038 - logging should be pluggable
- Ticket 48039 - nunc-stans malloc should be pluggable
- Ticket 48040 - preserve the FD when disabling a listener
- Ticket 48043 - use nunc-stans config initializer
- Ticket 48103 - update DS for new nunc-stans header file
- Ticket 48110 - Free all the nunc-stans signal jobs when shutdown is detected
- Ticket 48111 - “make clean” wipes out original files
- Ticket 48122 - nunc-stans FD leak
- Ticket 48127 - Using RPM, allows non root user to create/remove DS instance
- Ticket 48141 - aci with wildcard and macro not correctly evaluated
- Ticket 48143 - Password is not correctly passed to perl command line tools if it contains shell special characters.
- Ticket 48149 - ns-slapd double free or corruption crash
- Ticket 48154 - abort cleanAllRUV tasks should not certify-all by default
- Ticket 48169 - support NSS 3.18
- Ticket 48170 - Parse nsIndexType correctly
- Ticket 48175 - Avoid using regex in ACL if possible
- Ticket 48178 - add config param to enable nunc-stans
- Ticket 48191 - CI test: added test cases for ticket 48191
- Ticket 48191 - RFE: Adding nsslapd-maxsimplepaged-per-conn
- Ticket 48191 - RFE: Adding nsslapd-maxsimplepaged-per-conn Adding nsslapd-maxsimplepaged-per-conn
- Ticket 48194 - CI test: added test cases for ticket 48194
- Ticket 48197 - error texts from preop plugins not sent to client
Last modified on 14 December 2015