389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 184.108.40.206.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 23 repository.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source and Download nunc-stans Source.
Highlights in 220.127.116.11
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-18.104.22.168-1.fc23.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 22.214.171.124
- CVE-2016-4992 389-ds-base: Information disclosure via repeated use of LDAP ADD operation, etc.
- Ticket 47538 - Fix repl-monitor color and lag times
- Ticket 47538 - repl-monitor.pl legend not properly sorted
- Ticket 47538 - repl-monitor.pl not displaying correct color code for lag time
- Ticket 47819 - RFE - improve tombstone purging performance
- Ticket 47888 - DES to AES password conversion fails if a backend is empty
- Ticket 47888 - Add CI test
- Ticket 48078 - CI test - paged_results - TET part
- Ticket 48109 - substring index with nssubstrbegin: 1 is not being used with filters like (attr=x*)
- Ticket 48492 - heap corruption at schema replication.
- Ticket 48497 - uncomment pytest from CI test
- Ticket 48636 - Fix config validation check
- Ticket 48636 - Improve replication convergence
- Ticket 48752 - Page result search should return empty cookie if there is no returned entry
- Ticket 48752 - Add CI test
- Ticket 48755 - moving an entry could make the online init fail
- Ticket 48766 - Replication changelog can incorrectly skip over updates
- Ticket 48767 - flow control in replication also blocks receiving results
- Ticket 48795 - Make various improvements to create_test.py
- Ticket 48798 - Enable DS to offer weaker DH params in NSS
- Ticket 48799 - objectclass values could be dropped on the consumer
- Ticket 48799 - Test cases for objectClass values being dropped.
- Ticket 48808 - Add test case
- Ticket 48808 - Paged results search returns the blank list of entries
- Ticket 48813 - password history is not updated when an admin resets the password
- Ticket 48848 - modrdn deleteoldrdn can fail to find old attribute value, perhaps due to case folding
- Ticket 48854 - Running db2index with no options breaks replication
- Ticket 48862 - At startup DES to AES password conversion causes timeout in start script
- Ticket 48889 - ldclt - fix man page and usage info
- Ticket 48898 - Crash during shutdown if nunc-stans is enabled
- Ticket 48900 - Add connection perf stats to logconv.pl
- Ticket 48922 - Fix crash when deleting backend while import is running
- Ticket 48924 - Fixup tombstone task needs to set proper flag when updating tombstones
- Ticket 48930 - Paged result search can hang the server
- Ticket 48935 - Update dirsrv.systemd file
Last modified on 11 August 2016