389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 184.108.40.206.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 22, 23 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source and Download nunc-stans Source.
Highlights in 220.127.116.11
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-18.104.22.168-1.fc22 and https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-22.214.171.124-1.fc23.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 126.96.36.199
- Ticket 47511 - bashisms in 389-ds-base admin scripts
- Ticket 47553 - Automated the verification procedure
- Ticket 47761 - Added a few testcases to the basic testsuite
- Ticket 47957 - Add replication test suite for a wait async feature
- Ticket 47976 - deadlock in mep delete post op
- Ticket 47978 - Deadlock between two MODs on the same entry between entry cache and backend lock
- Ticket 48188 - segfault in ns-slapd due to accessing Slapi_DN freed in pre bind plug-in
- Ticket 48192 - Individual abandoned simple paged results request has no chance to be cleaned up
- Ticket 48204 - update lib389 test scripts for python 3
- Ticket 48217 - cleanallruv - fix regression with server shutdown
- Ticket 48226 - In MMR, double free coould occur under some special condition
- Ticket 48227 - rpm.mk doesn’t build srpms for 389-ds and nunc-stans
- Ticket 48254 - Shell CLI fails with usage errors if an argument containing white spaces is given
- Ticket 48264 - Ticket 47553 tests refactoring
- Ticket 48266 - Fractional replication evaluates several times the same CSN
- Ticket 48266 - coverity issue
- Ticket 48266 - do not free repl keep alive entry on error
- Ticket 48266 - Online init crashes consumer
- Ticket 48267 - Add config setting to MO plugin to add objectclass
- Ticket 48273 - Update lib389 tests for new valgrind functions
- Ticket 48276 - initialize free_flags in reslimit_update_from_entry()
- Ticket 48279 - Check NULL reference in nssasl_mutex_lock etc. (saslbind.c)
- Ticket 48283 - many attrlist_replace errors in connection with cleanallruv
- Ticket 48284 - free entry when internal add fails
- Ticket 48298 - ns-slapd crash during ipa-replica-manage del
- Ticket 48299 - pagedresults - when timed out, search results could have been already freed.
- Ticket 48304 - ns-slapd - LOGINFO:Unable to remove file
- Ticket 48305 - perl module conditional test is not conditional when checking SELinux policies
- Ticket 48311 - nunc-stans: Attempt to release connection that is not acquired
- Ticket 48316 - Perl-5.20.3-328: Use of literal control characters in variable names is deprecated
- Ticket 48325 - Add lib389 test script
- Ticket 48325 - Replica promotion leaves RUV out of order
- Ticket 48338 - SimplePagedResults – abandon could happen between the abandon check and sending results
- Ticket 48339 - Share nsslapd-threadnumber in the case nunc-stans is enabled, as well.
- Ticket 48344 - acl - regression - trailing ‘, (comma)’ in macro matched value is not removed.
- Ticket 48348 - Running /usr/sbin/setup-ds.pl fails with Can’t locate bigint.pm, plus two warnings
Last modified on 14 December 2015