389 Directory Server 184.108.40.206
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 220.127.116.11.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 24, and 25.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source and Download nunc-stans Source.
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
- Secruity and Bug fixes and enhancements
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-22.214.171.124-1.fc24.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base/new_issue
- Bump version to 126.96.36.199-1
- Issue 49188 - retrocl can crash server at shutdown
- Issue 49179 - Missing components in 1.3.5 defaults.inf
- Issue 48989 - Overflow in counters and monitor
- Issue 49095 - targetattr wildcard evaluation is incorrectly case sensitive
- Issue 49065 - dbmon.sh fails if you have nsslapd-require-secure-binds enabled
- Issue 49157 - ds-logpipe.py crashes for non-existing users
- Issue 49045 - Fix double-free in _cl5NewDBFile() error path
- Issue 49170 - sync plugin thread count not handled correctly
- Issue 49158 - fix latest coverity issues
- Issue 49122 - Filtered nsrole that uses nsrole crashes the server
- Issue 49121 - ns-slapd crashes in ldif_sput due to the output buf size is less than the real size.
- Issue 49008 - check if ruv element exists
- Issue 49016 - (un)register/migration/remove may fail if there is no suffix on ‘userRoot’ backend
- Issue 49104 - Add CI test
- Issue 49104 - dbscan-bin crashing due to a segmentation fault
- Issue 49079 - deadlock on cos cache rebuild
- Issue 49008 - backport 1.3.5 : aborted operation can leave RUV in incorrect state
- Issue 47973 - custom schema is registered in small caps after schema reload
- Issue 49088 - 389-ds-base rpm postinstall script bugs
- Issue 49082 - Adjusted the CI test case to the fix.
- Issue 49082 - Fix password expiration related shadow attributes
- Issue 49080 - shadowExpire should not be a calculated value
- Issue 49074 - incompatible nsEncryptionConfig object definition prevents RHEL 7->6 schema replication
- Issue 48964 - should not free repl name after purging changelog
- Issue 48964 - cleanallruv changelog purging removes wrong rid
- Issue 49072 - fix log refactoring
- Issue 49072 - validate memberof fixup task args
- Issue 49071 - Import with duplicate DNs throws unexpected errors
- Issue 47966 - CI test: added test cases for ticket 47966
- Issue 48987 - Heap use after free in dblayer_close_indexes
- Issue 49068 - 1.3.5 use std c99
- Issue 49020 - do not treat missing csn as fatal
- Issue 48133 - v2 Non tombstone entry which dn starting with “nsuniqueid=…,” cannot be delete
- Issue 47911 - Move dirsrv-snmp.service to 389-ds-base-snmp package
Last modified on 23 March 2017