389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 188.8.131.52
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 27.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to update your directory server/admin server/console information.
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 220.127.116.11-2
- Ticket 49576 - ds-replcheck: fix certificate directory verification
- Ticket 49746 - Additional compiler errors on ARM
- Ticket 49746 - Segfault during replication startup on Arm device
- Ticket 49742 - Fine grained password policy can impact search performance
- Ticket 49768 - Under network intensive load persistent search can erronously decrease connection refcnt
- Ticket 49765 - compiler warning
- Ticket 49765 - Async operations can hang when the server is running nunc-stans
- Ticket 49748 - Passthru plugin startTLS option not working
- Ticket 49736 - Hardening of active connection list
- Ticket 48184 - clean up and delete connections at shutdown (3rd)
- Ticket 49726 - DS only accepts RSA and Fortezza cipher families
- Ticket 49722 - Errors log full of “ WARN - keys2idl - recieved NULL idl from index_read_ext_allids, treating as empty set” messages
- Ticket 49576 - Add support of “;deletedattribute” in ds-replcheck
- Ticket 49576 - Update ds-replcheck for new conflict entries
Last modified on 11 June 2018