389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 188.8.131.52
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 28 and 29(rawhide).
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
Bug fixes and security fix
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use dnf install 389-ds-base, then run dscreate. For Cockput UI plugin use “dnf install cockpit-389-ds”
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 220.127.116.11
- Ticket 49891 - Use “__python3” macro for python scripts
- Ticket 49890 - SECURITY FIX - ldapsearch with server side sort crashes the ldap server
- Ticket 49029 - RFE -improve internal operations logging
- Ticket 49893 - disable nunc-stans by default
- Ticket 48377 - Update file name for LD_PRELOAD
- Ticket 49884 - Improve nunc-stans test to detect socket errors sooner
- Ticket 49888 - Use perl filter in rpm specfile
- Ticket 49866 - Add password policy features to CLI/UI
- Ticket 49881 - Missing check for crack.h
- Ticket 48056 - Add more test cases to the basic suite
- Ticket 49761 - Fix replication test suite issues
- Ticket 49381 - Refactor the plugin test suite docstrings
- Ticket 49837 - Add new password policy attributes to UI
- Ticket 49794 - RFE - Add pam_pwquality features to password syntax checking
- Ticket 49867 - Fix CLI tools’ double output
Last modified on 10 August 2018