389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 188.8.131.52
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 28(rawhide).
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u if you have 389-admin installed, otherwise please run setup-ds.pl to update your directory server/admin server/console information.
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Pagure project: https://pagure.io/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 220.127.116.11
- Ticket 49540 - Indexing task is reported finished too early regarding the backend status
- Ticket 49534 - Fix coverity regression
- Ticket 49544 - cli release preperation, group improvements
- Ticket 49542 - Unpackaged files on el7 break rpm build
- Ticket 49541 - repl config should not allow rid 65535 for masters
- Ticket 49370 - Add all the password policy defaults to a new local policy
- Ticket 49425 - improve demo objects for install
- Ticket 49537 - allow asan to build with stable rustc
- Ticket 49526 - Improve create_test.py script
- Ticket 49516 - Add python 3 support for replication suite
- Ticket 49534 - Fix coverity issues and regression
- Ticket 49532 - coverity issues - fix compiler warnings & clang issues
- Ticket 49531 - coverity issues - fix memory leaks
- Ticket 49463 - After cleanALLruv, there is a flow of keep alive DEL
- Ticket 49529 - Fix Coverity warnings: invalid deferences
- Ticket 49509 - Indexing of internationalized matching rules is failing
- Ticket 49527 - Improve ds* cli tool testing
- Ticket 49474 - purge saslmaps before gssapi test
- Ticket 49413 - Changelog trimming ignores disabled replica-agreement
- Ticket 49446 - cleanallruv should ignore cleaned replica Id in processing changelog if in force mode
- Ticket 49278 - GetEffectiveRights gives false-negative
- Ticket 49508 - memory leak in cn=replica plugin setup
- Ticket 48118 - Add CI test case
- Ticket 49520 - Cockpit UI - Add database chaining HTML
- Ticket 49512 - Add ds-cockpit-setup to rpm spec file
- Ticket 49523 - Refactor CI test
- Ticket 49524 - Password policy: minimum token length fails when the token length is equal to attribute length
- Ticket 49517 - Cockpit UI - Add correct png files
- Ticket 49517 - Cockput UI - revise config layout
- Ticket 49523 - memberof: schema violation error message is confusing as memberof will likely repair target entry
- Ticket 49312 - Added a new test case for “-D configdir”
- Ticket 49512 - remove backup directories from cockpit source
- Ticket 49512 - Add initial Cockpit UI Plugin
- Ticket 49515 - cannot link, missing -fPIC
- Ticket 49474 - Improve GSSAPI testing capability
- Ticket 49493 - heap use after free in csn_as_string
- Ticket 49379 - Add Python 3 support to CI test
- Ticket 49431 - Add CI test case
- Ticket 49495 - cos stress test and improvements.
- Ticket 49495 - Fix memory management is vattr.
- Ticket 49494 - python 2 bytes mode.
- Ticket 49471 - heap-buffer-overflow in ss_unescape
- Ticket 48184 - close connections at shutdown cleanly.
- Ticket 49218 - Certmap - support TLS tests
- Ticket 49470 - overflow in pblock_get
- Ticket 49443 - Add CI test case
- Ticket 49484 - Minor cli tool fixes.
- Ticket 49486 - change ns stress core to use absolute int width.
- Ticket 49445 - Improve regression test to detect memory leak.
- Ticket 49445 - Memory leak in ldif2db
- Ticket 49485 - Typo in gccsec_defs
- Ticket 49479 - Remove unused ‘batch’ argument from lib389
- Ticket 49480 - Improvements to support IPA install.
- Ticket 49474 - sasl allow mechs does not operate correctly
- Ticket 49449 - Load sysctl values on rpm upgrade.
- Ticket 49374 - Add CI test case
- Ticket 49325 - fix rust linking.
- Ticket 49475 - docker poc improvements.
- Ticket 49461 - Improve db2index handling for test 49290
- Ticket 47536 - Add Python 3 support and move test case to suites
- Ticket 49444 - huaf in task.c during high load import
- Ticket 49460 - replica_write_ruv log a failure even when it succeeds
- Ticket 49298 - Ticket with test case and remove-ds.pl
- Ticket 49408 - Add a test case for nsds5ReplicaId checks
- Ticket 3 lib389 - python 3 support for subset of pwd cases
- Ticket 35 lib389 - dsconf automember support
Last modified on 30 January 2018