Nunc Stans 0.2.0
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce nunc-stans version 0.2.0.
Source tarballs are available for download at:
Download Nunc Stans Source
sha256sum nunc-stans-0.2.0.tar.xz 0000632541531efe3b420137a4b071ce1281be848f562f8a1b79fba53d4ef883
Highlights in 0.2.0
- Code quality and stability improvements
- Performance improvements in all cases
- API simplification
- Test coverage and stress testing
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/nunc-stans/
Detailed Changelog since 0.1.8
- Ticket 65 - fix get set valid states
- Ticket 64 - Remove ns_job_modify
- Ticket 63 - segfault in thr_stack_create.
- Ticket 61 - Convert barriers to monitor on job.
- Ticket 55 - Remove the thread pool scaleup / down skeleton
- Ticket 62 - Remove unnecessary counters from jobs
- Ticket 60 - Fix nuncstans spec file
- Ticket 45 - Upgrade liblfds to 710
- Ticket 59 - Heap use after free in ns_job_done
- Ticket 58 - Add stress test
- Ticket 57 - Ability to disarm a persistent job from within it’s callback
- Ticket 52 - ns_job_modify should not rearm
- Ticket 57 - Update the configure and autotools files
- Ticket 57 - Implement a strict state machine for nunc-stans jobs
- Ticket 54 - Move job done callback
- Ticket 51 - Job rearm should ignore if ns_persist is set
- Ticket 54 - job done callback
- Ticket 50 - Add ns_job_set_data helper
- Ticket 49 - pkgconfig missing -L option
Last modified on 31 October 2016