389 Directory Password Synchronization 1.1.5
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-Passsync version 1.1.5.
389 Directory Password Synchronization packages are available from the download page. We encourage you to test and provide feedback to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at Download Source
Highlights in 1.1.5
Fixed following 4 bugs.
- If a password set on the Active Directory contains 8-th bit characters, the characters were incorrectly synchronized to the Directory Server.
- If a user was inactivated, resetting the user’s password put the password synchronization in the endless loop.
- The timing of abandoning old password was after replaying the modify, which could have synchronized old password unexpectedly.
- PassSync service failed to open changelog if the changelog did not exist first then got generated.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about installation and upgrade.
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 1.1.4
- bump verison to 1.1.5
- Ticket #363 - Passsync/Winsync handles passwords with 8-th bit characters incorrectly
- ticket 47352 - Abandon old password changes prior to syncing
- Ticket #47351 - Passsync loops when updating password of locked user
- Ticket #47357 - Update the PassSync build environment
- Ticket #47353 - PassSync fails to open changelog
Last modified on 14 December 2015