389 Directory Server 188.8.131.52
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 184.108.40.206.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 18 Testing repositories. It will move to the Fedora 18 Stable repositories once it has received enough karma in Bodhi. We encourage you to test and provide feedback here in order to speed up the push to the Stable repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
A source tarball is available for download at http://port389.org/sources/389-ds-base-220.127.116.11.tar.bz2
Highlights in 18.104.22.168
- Fix crash caused by a invalid control
- Fix crash when attempting to delete a tombstone.
- Fix issue with replication interfering with certain modify operations.
- Improved role performance.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds
yum install 389-ds
After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server.
To upgrade, use yum upgrade
After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information.
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://admin.fedoraproject.org/mailman/listinfo/389-users
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 22.214.171.124
Mark Reynolds (3):
- bump version to 126.96.36.199
- Ticket 570 - DS returns error 20 when replacing values of a multi-valued attribute (only when replication is enabled)
- Ticket 590 - ns-slapd segfaults while trying to delete a tombstone entry
Noriko Hosoi (2):