389 Directory Server 22.214.171.124
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 126.96.36.199.
Fedora packages are available from the Fedora 22, 23 and Rawhide repositories.
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source and Download nunc-stans Source.
Highlights in 188.8.131.52
- Various bugs including a security bug 1299417 are fixed.
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install, use yum install 389-ds yum install 389-ds After install completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl to set up your directory server. setup-ds-admin.pl
To upgrade, use yum upgrade yum upgrade After upgrade completes, run setup-ds-admin.pl -u to update your directory server/admin server/console information. setup-ds-admin.pl -u
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation, setup, and upgrade
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org as well as https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-184.108.40.206-1.fc22 and https://admin.fedoraproject.org/updates/389-ds-base-220.127.116.11-1.fc23.
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our Trac instance: https://fedorahosted.org/389
Detailed Changelog since 18.104.22.168
- Ticket 47788 - Supplier can skip a failing update, although it should retry
- Ticket 48289 - 389-ds-base: ldclt-bin killed by SIGSEGV
- Ticket 48305 - perl module conditional test is not conditional when checking SELinux policies
- Ticket 48312 - Crash when doing modrdn on managed entry
- Ticket 48332 - allow users to specify to relax the FQDN constraint
- Ticket 48341 - deadlock on connection mutex
- Ticket 48362 - With exhausted range, part of DNA shared configuration is deleted after server restart
- Ticket 48369 - RFE - Add config setting to always send the password expiring time
- Ticket 48370 - The ‘eq’ index does not get updated properly when deleting and re-adding attributes in the same modify operation
- Ticket 48375 - SimplePagedResults – in the search error case, simple paged results slot was not released.
- Ticket 48388 - db2ldif -r segfaults from time to time
- Ticket 48406 - Avoid self deadlock by PR_Lock(conn->c_mutex)
- Ticket 48412 - worker threads do not detect abnormally closed connections
Last modified on 19 November 2017