389 Directory Server 126.96.36.199
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 188.8.131.52
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 33.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=69004283 - Koji
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2021-67a3b7ca78 - Bohdi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 184.108.40.206
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 220.127.116.11
- Issue 4711 - SECURITY FIX - SIGSEV with sync_repl (#4738)
- Issue 4778 - RFE - Allow setting TOD for db compaction and add task
- Issue 4623 - RFE - Monitor the current DB locks (#4762)
- Issue 4725 - RFE - Update the password policy to support a Temporary Password Rules (#4727)
- Issue 4701 - RFE - Exclude attributes from retro changelog (#4723)
- Issue 4773 - RFE - Enable interval feature of DNA plugin
- Issue 4719 - lib389 - fix dsconf passthrough auth bugs
- Issue 4764 - replicated operation sometime checks ACI (#4783)
- Issue 4781 - There are some typos in man-pages
- Issue 3555 - Fix UI audit issue
- Issue 4747 - Remove unstable/unstatus tests from PRCI (#4748)
- Issue 4725 - Fix compiler warnings
- Issue 4770 - Lower FIPS logging severity
- Issue 4759 - Fix coverity issue (#4760)
- Issue 4742 - UI - should always use LDAPI path when calling CLI
- Issue 4667 - incorrect accounting of readers in vattr rwlock (#4732)
- Issue 4637 - ndn cache leak (#4724)
- Issue 4577 - Fix ASAN flags in specfile
Last modified on 30 May 2021