389 Directory Server 220.127.116.11
The 389 Directory Server team is proud to announce 389-ds-base version 18.104.22.168
Fedora packages are available on Fedora 32.
https://koji.fedoraproject.org/koji/taskinfo?taskID=43473813 - Fedora 32
https://bodhi.fedoraproject.org/updates/FEDORA-2020-31b7623117 - Bodhi
The new packages and versions are:
Source tarballs are available for download at Download 389-ds-base Source
Highlights in 22.214.171.124
- Bug fixes, and UI completion
Installation and Upgrade
See Download for information about setting up your yum repositories.
To install the server use dnf install 389-ds-base
To install the Cockpit UI plugin use dnf install cockpit-389-ds
After rpm install completes, run dscreate interactive
For upgrades, simply install the package. There are no further steps required.
There are no upgrade steps besides installing the new rpms
See Install_Guide for more information about the initial installation and setup
See Source for information about source tarballs and SCM (git) access.
New UI Progress (Cockpit plugin)
The new UI is complete and QE tested.
We are very interested in your feedback!
Please provide feedback and comments to the 389-users mailing list: https://lists.fedoraproject.org/admin/lists/389-users.lists.fedoraproject.org
If you find a bug, or would like to see a new feature, file it in our GitHub project: https://github.com/389ds/389-ds-base
- Bump version to 126.96.36.199
- Issue 50933 - 10rfc2307compat.ldif is not ready to set used by default
- Issue 50931 - RFE AD filter rewriter for ObjectCategory
- Issue 51016 - Fix memory leaks in changelog5_init and perfctrs_init
- Issue 50980 - RFE extend usability for slapi_compute_add_search_rewriter and slapi_compute_add_evaluator
- Issue 51008 - dbhome in containers
- Issue 50875 - Refactor passwordUserAttributes’s and passwordBadWords’s code
- Issue 51014 - slapi_pal.c possible static buffer overflow
- Issue 50545 - remove dbmon “incr” option from arg parser
- Issue 50545 - Port dbmon.sh to dsconf
- Issue 51005 - AttributeUniqueness plugin’s DN parameter should not have a default value
- Issue 49731 - Fix additional issues with setting db home directory by default
- Issue 50337 - Replace exec() with setattr()
- Issue 50905 - intermittent SSL hang with rhds
- Issue 50952 - SSCA lacks basicConstraint:CA
- Issue 50640 - Database links: get_monitor() takes 1 positional argument but 2 were given
- Issue 50869 - Setting nsslapd-allowed-sasl-mechanisms truncates the value
Last modified on 15 September 2020